SOSA is looking for an experienced Innovation Program Manager.
As a Programֿ Manager, you will work closely with Governmental entities to develop and execute programs for foreign startups seeking to expand into the US market. In addition, you will research tech ecosystems, generate reports, scout and validate startups for SOSA's governmental and corporate clients, and handle office operations.
Who you are:
- A minimum of one year of work experience, preferably in an accelerator / the public sector or the technology company
- Have a deep knowledge of the startup "scene" and eager to deepen that knowledge
- Excited about working with governments and startups and building and managing the best startup programs out there
- Strong research skills and ability to develop insights, prepare analyses, and present to clients
- Passionate about networking and attending conferences and events related to technology
- Have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with great attention to detail
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English are a must
- Passionate about working in an environment that is welcoming, open, transparent, curious, collaborative, challenging, high-paced, results-driven, and fun
What you'll do:
- Plan and coordinate multiple programs simultaneously, involving international teams
- Manage partnerships with SOSA's government clients
- Develop, execute and manage the operations and content of startup programs
- Manage tech scouting activities in a variety of verticals and maintain industry specialties and expertise
- Conduct proactive research on accelerator program best practices
- Engage relevant stakeholders (speakers, mentors, service providers, etc.)
- Identify and initiate business development opportunities
- Build strong relationships with ecosystem stakeholders (VCs, accelerators, universities, corporates, etc.)
- Maintain and grow SOSA's internal database
SOSA is a global open innovation company. We work with innovation teams in corporations, governments, and cities. We scout and validate startups to bring our clients the solutions they need to solve use cases, identify opportunities, or build new products. Think noise-canceling headphones but for the endless flow of startups.
Since 2014, we've literally been in the room facilitating discussions between large organizations and tech companies. From the first touchpoint all the way to pilots, implementations, and investments, we bring our clients precisely the technologies they need to advance innovation.