At SOSA, we work at the intersection of the world’s leading organizations and the most innovative startups out there. That means our work culture takes the best of all worlds; the ambitions of the corporate world with the agility of a startup.
The finance team is responsible for ensuring that SOSA is compliant with all tax regulations and business obligations including financial reporting. Furthermore, the finance team is responsible for budgeting, forecasting cashflow, and the company’s growth plans.
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible bookkeeper to join our team.
Who you are:
- A certified bookkeeper: level 2-3 with 2+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Fluent in reading, written and spoken English – a must.
- Experience with Netsuite ERP system – an advantage.
- High MS Office proficiency, especially with excel functions.
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with a proactive approach and service-oriented.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details.
What you'll do:
- Record daily financial transactions.
- Oversee credit card activities and bank reconciliations.
- Handle employees’ expenses and travel report reimbursements.
- Be in charge of the entire vendor process: from invoice to payment.
- Handle the account receivables process and reconciliation.
- Take a major part in month-end book closing and intercompany reconciliation.