We are looking for an experienced recruiter professional to join our team and manage the full lifecycle of our hiring processes. You will work closely with managers and executives to support them in recruiting top talent and executing on our growth goals.
Who you are:
- A recruiter professional, experienced in leading the full recruitment life cycle, from sourcing to hiring.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in managing an end to end talent acquisition process globally.
- Have a deep knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques and utilize multiple channels (web, social and professional networks) to find top talent.
- Have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and a high volume of candidates.
- Business-oriented, data driven, and interested in innovation.
- Detail oriented yet mindful of the big picture.
- Creative, motivated and can lead and prioritize projects from A to Z.
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading and writing) - A MUST.
- Looking to work in an environment that is open, transparent, collaborative, challenging, high-paced, results-driven, and with the best lunches in town.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle from sourcing to hiring for various positions.
- Develop and implement candidate sourcing strategies to recruit top talent for each role.
- Proactively search for talents using various recruiting methods to attract and engage potential candidates.
- Constantly build applicant pipelines for a variety of roles.
- Play a major role in achieving SOSA’s growth goals.
- Work closely with managers to determine talent needs and processes for their teams.
- Ensure SOSA’s candidates have a positive experience.
Who we are:
SOSA is a global open innovation company. We work with innovation teams in corporations, governments, and cities. We scout and validate startups in order to bring our clients the solutions they need to solve use cases, identify opportunities, or build new products. Think noise-canceling headphones but for the endless flow of startups.
Since 2014, we’ve literally been in the room facilitating discussions between large organizations and tech companies. From the first touchpoint all the way to pilots, implementations, and investments, we bring our clients precisely the technologies they need to advance innovation.