SOSA is looking for an experienced Research and Scouting Associate. The associate will be responsible for sourcing and identifying cutting-edge tech solutions and conducting cross-vertical industry research and reports for SOSA’s corporate partners. The analyst will work closely with Innovation Managers in supporting global corporations with their innovation challenges and opportunities.
Who you are:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a research/investment analyst
- Experienced in tech scouting and have a deep knowledge of the startup “scene”
- Have strong qualitative research skills to develop insights, prepare analyses, and present to clients
- Have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- A quick learner and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English are a must
- Passionate about working in an environment that is welcoming, open, transparent, curious, collaborative, challenging, high-paced, results-driven, and fun!
What you'll do:
- Manage tech scouting activities in a variety of verticals and maintain industry specialties and expertise
- Identify and source early and late-stage cutting-edge technologies on an ongoing basis, to provide valuable solutions for the corporate partners
- Lead complex industry research to create expert-level reports with clear narratives and visualizations, based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Present reports to corporate executives in a clear and insightful manner
- Maintain and grow SOSA’s internal database
- Build and maintain strong relationships with ecosystem stakeholders (local VCs, accelerators, universities, corporates, etc.)
SOSA is a global open innovation company. We work with innovation teams in corporations, governments, and cities. We scout and validate startups in order to bring our clients the solutions they need to solve use cases, identify opportunities, or build new products. Think noise-canceling headphones but for the endless flow of startups.
Since 2014, we’ve literally been in the room facilitating discussions between large organizations and tech companies. From the first touchpoint all the way to pilots, implementations, and investments, we bring our clients precisely the technologies they need to advance innovation.